Thursday, December 7, 2006

Sex, Drugs, and, Anger.

Am I really so easy that a fucking thirteen year old...
-Needs to try to kiss me.
-Needs to molest me.
-Needs to have a crush on me.
-Needs to show me off to his little friends.

What the fuck is this?
Someone should really tell me why the hell this ai happening to me.
And I'm too mother fucking nice to punch him in his face.
And I'm too good of a friend to his brother, WHO LIKES ME...
To tell him that his stupid 8th grade little brother.. wants to fuck me.
I think it's making Jake sad that I spend so much time with the EIGHTH grader.
Because i tell Jake all the time, when exactly, the little EIGHTH grader tries to kiss me.
Eww, kissing this eighth grader would be like kissing my brother.
And that my loves, is an ATROCIOUS thought.
EWWWWWWWWW.
GRRRRRRRRRRRR.
I hate boys.

No comments: